This easy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is made with chicken breast cutlets pounded thin, deli ham and Swiss, cream of mushroom soup, and milk. Slow cooks on low in 5 hours. Simple yet delicious.
If you love this Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu, you might also enjoy my Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts with Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Slow Cooker Sesame Garlic Chicken, and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.
- 4 (6-7 ounce) chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 slices of deli ham
- 4 slices of deli Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup milk
Pound your chicken cutlets until they are about ¼-1/2" thin. (The cutlets I bought were so thick I cut them in half before pounding them.) Top with one slice of Swiss cheese, then one slice of ham.
Roll the cutlet up and secure with toothpicks. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and the milk until smooth. Pour over the chicken, cover, and set slow cooker to low for five hours.Print
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
Easy slow cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu made with pounded chicken breasts, deli ham and Swiss, cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: chicken
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: French
4 (6-7 ounce) chicken breast cutlets pounded thin
4 slices deli Swiss cheese
4 slices deli ham
1 can cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup whole milk
- Top each pounded thin chicken cutlet with one slice of Swiss cheese and one slice of ham. Roll the cutlet and secure with toothpicks. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
Keywords: Chicken cordon bleu, slow cooker chicken Cordon bleu, easy chicken cordon bleu, easy chicken dinner
- Chicken is fully cooked at 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat