Slow cooker sirloin tips with gravy! Sooo yummy and sooo easy! For this recipe, you can use sirloin tips, sirloin cap, sirloin steak, any lean sirloin cut. The key is to cut all the pieces of sirloin about 1″ so they cook evenly. When the slow cooker sirloin tips are done, they melt in your mouth!
Gather up your ingredients:
Add the sirloin tips to the slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoning.
Whisk together the gravy ingredients.
Pour the gravy over the sirloin tips and cook on low for 6 hours.
When the 6 hours are finished, mix together 1 tablespoon of corn starch with 1 cup of water, then pour the slurry into the slow cooker, stir it all together, put the cooker on high heat for 30 minutes. This will cause the gravy to thicken.
Serve over noodles or with a side of mashed potatoes. YUM!Print
Slow Cooker Sirloin Tips with Gravy
Easy slow cooker sirloin tips with gravy. Goes great over noodles or with mashed potatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6.5 hours
- Total Time: 6.75 hours
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Beef
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
3 lbs sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoon steak seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups beef broth
½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 cups water (divided)
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Parsley (optional for topping)
- Chop sirloin into 1″ cubes and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle sirloin cubes with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, steak seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the beef broth, one cup of water, cream of mushroom soup, and packet of onion soup.
- Pour the whisked gravy mixture over the beef and set the slow cooker on low for 6 hours.
- When slow cooker nears the finishing time, make a slurry by whisking together 1 tablespoon of corn starch and water.
- Set the slow cooker on high for 30 minutes, add the slurry to the slow cooker, stir to combine. Gravy with thicken in the 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Keywords: slow cooker, beef, sirloin, sirloin tips, gravy